Do you need support?
We can offer queer refugees:
- consultation in psychological crisis situations
- consultation on sexual orientation and gender identity
- consultation on the asylum process and other legal questions, as well as help finding doctors, lawyers, language courses, therapists etc.
- help finding a safe living space
- connection with volunteers to accompany you to agencies and official appointments
- information on queer activities, events and locations in and around Leipzig; an opportunity for meeting and networking with other queer refugees
All offers are free and anonymous. The consultation can be in German, English, French and Spanish. For other translation please contact us in advance.
Open consultation: Wednesday 10am to 5pm, other times upon prior arrangement
Open meeting for queer migrants and refugees: every 2 weeks, please ask for details